Choi Ji Woo ~I don't seem to have the look of 1,000...~

조회 수 8948 2007.06.28 23:58:22
코스(W.M)

" Did you have a meal ? I'm too absorbed in shooting...I'm sorry."

It is the first greeting of Choi Ji Woo who met at Inchon International Airport in the afternoon on 26th.
I met her four hours late behind a promise by the delay of shooting of MBC drama Air City.
She said "I couldn't go back my home for a month because of the shooting schedule. I have kimbar as meal and take a nap for 2~3 hours a day lately."
She was all smiles throughout interview, but sleepiness was written on her look.

Choi Ji Woo took on Han Do Gyong who is General Manager of airport administration headquarters in Air City.
Do Gyong is a exoert who has good command of 5 laungages, cool and resolute.
Choi Ji Woo who was haunted the modifier "Queen of tear" "pure and sorrowful" till now appears on drama after an interval of three years and tried to turn.

"It is a cool woman who has a lot of a hunger for work. Because it was an ideal working woman, the desire came out, but I have a lot of wories whether I can do it well or not.
It was hard work to be different from my character with shooting."

Her trouble was showed reality.
Air City which attracted public attention by 6 million won of a production cost for 16 parts and the casting of Lee Jong Jae and Choi Ji Woo who are top star sliped into 9.5% audience share (TNS media Korea) last week since the first broadcast of the middle of May.
She is shooting with being wide awake night, but it was continued some harsh criticism as "the acting was awkward" on the drama homepage.
It's the result that is disappointing for Korean wave star Choi Ji Woo who made much performance products such as KBS2 "Winter Sonata"(2002), SBS "stair to Heaven" (2003).

"I had a bad time properly. I could get the good result till now and I proud.
Actress doesn't always go just as we want as ever though I have acted more than 10 years."

Choi Ji Woo said " I'm not actress of acting group who has the look of 1,000. I felt a lack of act and realized that I need study and effort."
She said too "the prick advice which audience told was ached but became help."

"When I told my mother that no defeats myth of performance seems to be defeated, she said that it is quite certain that myth is defeated. Rather than weigh the advantages and fluctuate between hope and despair, I think it's signal of study.

Choi Ji Woo gets into the limelight as "Korean wave star" with "Stairs to Heaven" "Winter Sonata" in Japan.
They call her "Jiwoo-hime (princess)."
"hime" is  the title which call a woman of high.
She who appeared in Japanese TBS drama "Rondo" and a lot of CF of big business said "I feel good a title as 'Korean wave star', but thereof receive a regrettable misunderstanding.

"As often as I do anything, the people who reproachful see me  as 'do for Japan' increased.
I want to be recognized as Korea actress in the country before being a Korean wave star."

Do Gyong in Air City is professional by the work, but is an amateur in love.
How about Choi Ji Woo?

"I don't think work before than love. The success of actress Choi Ji Woo is important too, but the happiness of woman Choi Ji Woo is important, too.
I'm an age in which it should marry now.
if there is even a beloved person, I will marry immediately."

댓글 '46'

delinnia

2007.06.29 15:29:02

Thank you webmaster for the translation of Ms JiWoo's interview. It is a rare chance to read direct translation from official board webmaster. I have not watched Air City yet because I want to watch it properly when it aired from our local TV station. Regarding the change of temperature of ratings that I read from your website, it should not purely be based on one person's performance. Making drama is a collective effort, team work that followed the script and the director. IMO, why do the script writer and the director have to depend on the audience desire and follow all the time? Whether the genre is periodical, action thriller, melodrama or comedy, the weightage of the theme depends on the script writer and the director . These 2 people should have believe in themselves and keep stick to their own ideas, rather than chasing after who is talking about what on casts from every corner. It could fill up more encourage on the performance of the cast and would have won more audience. Ms Ji Woo comment is right. Not just she alone, Korean actors are for Koreans first. They work hard for the sake of Korean audience. If fellow Koreans do not support their own fellow Koreans who would be? Japan and other Asian countries are just a market to sell your own products. WLS happened to be the right drama at the right time with the right cast. Luck strikes everybody who had involved at that particular time. Same thing won't happen immediately after the huge first success. It's a natural phenomenon that we all have to wait to get another strike of luck. The artists need to be popular so that their films will get a better deal outside Korea and it is a big economy boost to improve citizen's income. Actors shine and outshine as years go by. The audience force is permanent. I think your fellow countrymen need to change their view of too much comparison with non Korean dramas and films that had influenced their mindset in daily life to accept their own multiple choice of home genre.
Thanks again! Have a nice day.

Jw fan

2007.06.30 01:08:46

knew that some korean wrote hard words in the MBC board!!! They hurted Jiwoo on personal attrack rather than her role , HDK !!!

I found your acting skill is greatly improves and big different from the previous dramas and movie. WE all love your contemporary looks!!

Jiwoo , we all support and stand on your side!!!

CK

2007.06.30 01:15:53

i am full praises for jiwoo in air city. she's so magnetic, charismatic, fantastic.......just love her from head to toe ~__^

for your reading pleasure............. @___@
Quote:
"God wants you to be a winner, not whiner. There are no reason for you to be perpetually living "under the circumstances," always down, always discouraged. No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up. God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that's when God will step in and do what you can't do." ~Joel Osteen~

"Adversity often pushes us into our divine destiny. And sometimes we need a push! Had God not pushed me out of my comfort zone, I would probably still be behind the scenes today. God wants us to constantly be growing, and sometimes He'll use a little adversity or some tension to get us moving forward. He will allow pressure to push you, to stretch you, to get you out of your comfort zone. He knows just how much you can take, and in your times of distress, keep in mind, God is enlarging you. The struggle is giving you strength. Furthermore, God knows the gifts and talents that He has placed within each one of us. He knows what you are capable of, and He's going to do everything necessary to get you into your divine destiny. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish when God puts a little pressure on and you get out of that safe zone and step over into the 'faith' zone." ~Joel Osteen~

wrblee

2007.06.30 01:48:10

I'd feel sad if Jiwoo rush to sum up that she's not good at acting others than melodrama. Coz I don't want her to stuck only sad crying gal, which will limit her career part!

As I watched her almost every dramas/films, I found she could play in variety of role , such as EBHSC, she was very fun gal, which she made me shock after watched the love scenes with BH, it was very fun scenes ^^ I just couldn't say anything after watching that (I watched it after STH, so her role as JS and in EBHSC was totally diff, but she could do it!

I hope she will give her chance to other roles coz she's not only Korean actress for Koreans but she's potential actress for Asians...^^

Though I like her from melodrama (STH) but I was very pleased to see her new look in Rondo and now AC!! I really love HDG!!!

lindah

2007.06.30 01:49:56

I think jiwoo ssi is hurted by that some people said in the homepage of AC~ why there are always personal attracks on our princess?
I'm so angry with some korean people and MT,why the media is always blaming on her as the problem for the low rating,it should be the scriptwriters's fault, I think!!

Cynthia

2007.06.30 02:07:10

Dear Jiwoo,

Don't be depressed. ^^

"Air City" is deeply high praised in Singapore,Thailand ,Taiwan,Hong kong and mainland of China. From this drama, we have been touched by Do Gyong and also seen the progress of your acting . We pay the extremely likes to Do Gyong and AC. So, don't be disappointed.

We'll support u forever and always be there by your side .We love u so much, please be happy for ever .

fengdo

2007.06.30 02:21:10

I have seen the 12 eps of AC, i think jiwoo did a good job,but the scriptwriters of AC has not given the role of HDG a compelete and continuous image in the show, so this limit jiwoo's performance~
hope we can see more HDG sreening in the last 4 eps,

^_________

2007.06.30 05:59:46

See the above link for the metamorphosis of a classic star. Good luck.

kim

2007.06.30 08:01:32

i really don`t know why some Korean aren`t honor to have a very lovely and talented like Jiwoo . She is one of the actresses makes a lot people in Asia love Korea and do want to visit this beautiful country even want to study Korean language . From the bottom of my heart , i wish i could have a daughter like her . You see how hard she has devoted her life to your Korean `s Movie Industry !!! If she took part in Rondo or for CF - We still recognize her as a Korean - and if i were a Korean , i would certainly feel pround of it .

kim

2007.06.30 08:12:12

Jiwoo... You must be strong because your smile makes me us smile always . As i said , i would certainly fell proud of what you have done for Korean . if i were Korean . I do love travelling to your country because it has wonderful people as the characters that you used to be in your drama and films . Please go on your work with our true love for you forever!!!

@@

2007.06.30 08:13:34

色女子 —— 林青霞 2007-02-08 14:06:18

绝色女子 —— 林青霞

作者:平阳

认识林青霞是从琼瑶的电影开始的,自从在荧幕上认识了她,就被她的美丽深深的打动着。林青霞,是世间真正堪称绝色的女子。直到今天,从我个人的审美角度出发,我没有见过比林青霞更美丽的女子。我在平阳痴话——如花的女人系列中,对写到的每一女人都没有做到面面俱到的评价,我总是觉得去综合地宏观地概括地去评判一个人的时候,很容易丢失一些最有代表性的细节,而这些细节恰恰最能彰显她们的特色。或是个性上的或是气质上的或是外表的或是内在的,无论是哪一方面的,那些细节都是她们区别于其他女人的非常重要的元素。因此在写这个系列的时候,我无意去勾勒这些如花的女人们整体的轮廓,只想在某一个侧面某一个局部抓住那个最能表现她们特色的细节。写到林青霞,我一样不想涉及其他,只想写写她无懈可击的美。

虽然说林青霞是个演员,可是我甚至不记得她究竟演了一些什么电影,她演的到底好不好,关于林青霞的记忆就只有两个字——美丽!是我太健忘了吗,或者是我没有过多关注过她,不是,是她的美实在是太张扬太霸气了,先于其他的一切强占了我,让我无心顾及其他。

很小的时候就知道沉鱼落雁闭月羞花这八个字是用来形容美女的,可究竟什么样的美算得上是沉鱼落雁?闭月羞花?我不知道,这些典故里的美女我也无缘相见,而且凭我怎么努力,也想像不出那究竟是怎样的一种美。这八个字实在太虚幻太渺茫了。这也是为什么我在我的文章里形容美丽女子的时候从来不用这八个字。

林青霞的美,是无法形容的,是无可挑剔的。刚与柔恰到好处的结合,绨造了一个人间天上难寻的绝美女子!她的美端庄却不流于古板,妩媚而不流于阴柔。一颦一笑让人如沐春风,一举手一投足皆是风情万种。她的美是清水出芙蓉,天然去雕饰。不浓妆艳抹,不惺惺作态,笑是开上心头的花,哭是滴进灵魂的雨,每一朵每一滴都是真情的表达。我喜欢她,喜欢她的清秀典雅,喜欢她的纯美自然,喜欢她的落落大方。

虽然说岁月无情,当年的红透大江南北长城内外海峡两岸的超级影后如今已经是两个孩子的妈妈,红颜老去,青春不再。看到日渐老去的林青霞,忍不住感叹时光摧残了美好,这一切是何其无奈。然而当我们站在百花齐放五光十色的影视圈中募然回首, 依然能够清晰地看见二十年前林青霞那美轮美奂的光环穿透了重重的年轮,在我们募然回首的瞬间令今日影坛的芸芸新秀们黯然失色了。

kim

2007.06.30 08:27:14

Although Japanese call Jiwoo hime , i know Jiwoo as a very meek Korean actress . I always wonder why Japanese does not have anyone to advertise their products ? They have Korean does ... so the best way to do (my personal thinking ) is buying Korean Products... Jiwoo is an angel of this world but comes from Korea . Please encourage her!!! -your precious pearl -instead of hurting her...Please!!!

Linda

2007.06.30 08:56:09

Why are they so harsh and mean to Ji Woo Ssi with all these negative comments and blaming her for nothing at all??? People criticise her roles in BD, WLS, STH as stereo-type and now she changes her image to a strong professional woman and they cannot accept it. Are they jealous or something?? There must be a lot of reasons why the rating of Air City is low. It is a team work and one dividual does not cause low rating numbers. I have been watching the series on line every week and frankly it is not as bad as they exaggerate. Have they forgotten her contribution to the industry as the main stream of Hanyu actress? I do not recall there is any Korean actress who has the 3 most popular drama series (back to back) to her credit. I do not care what they are saying, CJW is my number one Korean actress and will always stay there as number one!!!

^^

2007.06.30 09:04:24

The criticism is not a big deal. CJW has already mentioned she treated it as lessons learned, then why ladies still express so much opinions? zzzzz......zzzzzzz.......

alexmom

2007.06.30 09:19:08

Hello Jiwoo, you did a great job in Air City. We really enjoy watching this drama. support you forever!

jas

2007.06.30 16:38:05

I really like jiwoo answer, she handle it very professionally, she didn't transferred the blame to others but rather herself, which I think is very humble act if we have to compared other successful products that she made and her years in acting, I wonder why she took the blame when the drama rating is low and never been credited properly when her works considered as successful,
I know she has many fans and also has few antis who continously made unfavorable comments to her but jiwoo I hope you will keep on fighting, after all, it is still early to judge/ comments on Air City since it is unfinished products, anything can happen, even though I could sense that some of her antis are happy but God is more powerful than them, anything can happen with the last 4 series, who knows it could climb up to highest rating?

for Choi Ji Woo Ssi

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going, never surrender
All the best

^_______^

2007.06.30 17:11:32

Next time try acting in those old time sword movie, flying here flying there with a sword is much more fun than Air City.

I told you already not to take up this role. It is boring. Also, next time don't cry too much.

^______^

2007.06.30 17:19:02

Also, I remember correctly based on the analysis of Four Pillars of Destiny, your Mr. Right is unlikely to appear between now and age 35/36. And your 4Pillars showed you will only get marry in 38 (lunar year), So, another 5 more years. It is still time to re-invent yourself.

Anybody still keep a copy of those analysis. I did not keep a copy after posting in that whiteboard? If you keep a copy, can you please share with me. I am not in the mood to re-calculate it. Thanks.

^______^

2007.06.30 17:25:19

The role that you should be taking based on your 4 Pillars may be something related to "fire" and "gold". So, character that wore "red" costume, finance industry may bring your career to the next level.

^_____^

2007.06.30 17:27:00

Remember to take less "crying role". You have too much water at this point of your luck pillar, it will be counter productive to your career. So, the key is re-invent into a "fire" and "golden" role.

JW fan

2007.06.30 19:02:35

^ _________^

No matter what your "Four Pillars of Destiny" said , most of Asia fans love her new role, HDK and Air City Drama. HDK made her trasformation to a new image successfully.

A few koreans who jealousy "Korean Wave" stars not only JW, so they made "Hard" comments on the board.

Actually, many koreans also like her working woman look and acting skill is highly appreciated!!!

^_____^

2007.06.30 19:14:59

we are talking about different wave length here. Based on my observation, CJW acting skill to be honest is only "so so", her tears, however, is powerful. Nevertheless, she cannot keep acting in those sob-sob soapy stuff, continue to look like a professional working woman. He needs more drastic change. And of course not those involvement in naked exposure type.

Look at that Korean actress who acts in several xxx movies, but she has effectively re-invented herself in different roles, and now won her international recognition.

Somehow, whenever I watch CJW drama and movie it is so predictable that it is best to fast forward, and no joy in watching her acting. Again honestly, I am watching because she looks elegant and graceful. Other than that, it is best to read a book, surf the internet, go to gym or even play Wii than watching her in Air City. It is again boring, same old predictable plots.

joanna1234

2007.06.30 22:40:39

Maybe your the one of those who talk alots but never watches AC and judges the rating results after each episodes. Hey you ^__________^ have you seen any TV drama of late to pass such subjective comments! YOU ARE NOT AC FAN, PLS leave !

joanna1234

2007.06.30 22:50:22

AC is a break though and new hype k-drama coming out of korea for 1st time. It's very unfamiliar to many korean audience who are used to watching typical illness inflicted or family issues surrounded k-dramas. Even movie popularity was a mirror of the culture of Koreans(no offence here !)Jiwoo ssi is very brave to take the role HDK in AC a totally different character of her successful k-dramas. Jiwoo ssi, keep up the spirit, fighting and never give in to those defeating and unrealistic comments about AC ~ for once you had successfully transformed again into another character in working world. You are the only k-actress and open up Hanyru wave as far back as 2000. Jiwoo city, aja x 3!!!

^_______^

2007.06.30 23:52:42

I am anticipating someone will ask me to leave. Well, the question is not with Air City or Rondo etc....The core of the problem is that when CJW made a break in Winter Sonata, she decided to to act in a movie: President's Girlfried (?); which I think was a smart move. But, the movie flop. Not surprising with her half cooked silly comedian acting.

She then went back to act in Stairs to Heaven (Drama). Well, this time might consider a success, but from a acting career standpoint, it is plateau. No breakthrough with her acting, albeit continue to tear...

After Stairs to Heaven, she acted in a sort of quasi xxx movie. This is the most stupid move that she has done. After which she went back to act in Rondo (Drama). At this time, she was lucky because Winter Sonata sold well in Japan, otherwise, she would have get this criticism much earlier from the Korean press.

The very point that I am trying to make ihere s that by going back and forth between drama and movie made her career stint rather than progression.

Look at the young lady who act in Croaching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Geisha (I think her name is Zhang Zeyi), she refused all TV Dramas after her break in Croaching Tiger. She even refused all the lucrative commercial. She sets her goal i.e. Hollywood, and get herself prepared for the big role. Her English was lousy initially, but now, her pronounciation is excellent.

Again this is not CJW's fault. The fault rests with her manager. No forsight and ought to get shot!!! He should be the one leaving.

Jennifer O

2007.07.01 00:42:52

As loyal and truthful fan, will support our dearest princess Jiwoo.

To my chagrin, Korean actresses who disrobe / nude themselves often in front of those big cameras are so `highly praised and worshipped! What kind of world is that i wonder....

And here our dearest princess (one versatile actress with good standard & whose performance has been improving) is often the target for criticism & slandering.....?! Sigh!

Love you Jiwoo! Fighting AirCity!

Joanna1234

2007.07.01 23:09:48

Even movie critics comments are subjective NOT OBJECTIVE ~ it happened in Hollywood Oscar, Cannes, Asian Movies, Shanghai movies...panel of judges may shorlist best works or actors accordingly to the theme reflecting the condition of world....guess you ahjuma or ajeossi is still hopping around the well in korea. Given the culture and limitations to individual actor/actress within the korean circles, it's wonder our Jiwoo ssi still perserve!...if k-movie scripts do not get fresh ideas but kept mirroring the image o the traditional die hard korean culture, you'd better watched out for rice bowl(working)that likely turn chaos. You were very mean to extent that GOD will judge you and remember dont go for tick for tat to blash your korean women folk in the movie professional. As a citizen of korea, give your encouragement and support instead of sulking like a child throwing tantrums! AC is the best drama to surpass the typical genre of k-dramas in the past~ it will be accorded internationally praises and reconignition, you can count on that, dear uncle or auntie!

^______^

2007.07.02 00:12:26

Hahaha....Joanna1234, it is as easy as ABC, or 123, I am suckling my thumb, and chuckling at the same time :P Excuse me! What talking you? ^________^

@@

2007.07.02 03:42:14

林青霞三个字等同于名气,美丽、光芒不减的明星,一连串的传奇,一连串令人艳羡的故事……。

镜头前面,失败了可以再来一次,镜头之外,生活之中一人要分饰几个角色,一句话说准了,一个态度做对了,会为身边至亲的人带来鼓励与关爱;反之,则带来伤害,没法从头再来。角色能否拿捏得准确,得要耐心加爱心去精心经营。

此刻的林青霞斜倚在花园的木椅,沐浴在初春的阳光中,眼梢嘴角洋溢着暖意,轻轻说着她如何做好生命中不能重来的角色,以及家居生活中的点滴。悲喜都在轻言笑语中过去了。

幸福

“别人爱说我是个幸福女子,我觉得很不好意思啊!其实幸福该说是一种心理感觉。心里觉得很平和,不用跟人争,跟人计较,凡事抱着欣赏的心态,这种感觉比穿戴一身珠宝还要好——我老公就令我有这些感觉。”

“结婚初期,真有点适应困难。要改变自己的生活去适应这个新环境,要适应老公上班前下班后的嘴脸、大女儿的态度。以前拍电影的时候,所有人的注意力都放在我身上,都在看我的反应,结了婚之后,我变成了配角,要看老公脸色、女儿脸色,还有佣人的脸色。你问我委不委屈?委屈啊!但另一方面看,我又得到了许多,有得有失嘛,身分不同,便要提醒自己,甚至要把自己也忘掉。现在是能够令家人开心,我就开心了。”

后母滋味

“演戏二十多年,我从未做过后母的角色,蜜月之后回港第二天,早上起来跟老公一起吃早餐,在大门送他上班跟他吻别——电影和广告里的贤妻良母都是这样做的,对不对?谁料回过头来一看,大女儿坐在大钢琴前冷眼看着我说:你干吗吻他?说完之后直走到泳池边,不让我解释。我顿时觉得天旋地转,第一次尝到做后母的滋味。”

“我一直在想,该怎样对待她才好呢?她聪明、心地好,只是觉得父亲给人抢走了。我得要拉近与她的距离,得到她的信任,我以后便多些耐性为她解决她认为是问题的问题。”

忘记我是谁

“不用当主角的生活,我觉得挺舒服的。做主角就是要做一个受人批评的人,走在人前面,要担心的有许多。”

“啊,拍戏那段忙乱的日子!我足足有十年迷失了自己。拍戏啦、无谓的应酬啦,每天给人牵着走,笑不是自己想笑的,哭也不行,怕失仪态。忙了十年,日日如是,没时间去思考反省,有一天我照镜的时候,竟然不很认识镜中的自己,禁不住问:‘我想要什么呢?’、‘我想做个什么人呢?’一次饮醉酒就趴在施南生身上,一条很漂亮的裙子让我的泪水打湿了。”

“即使到现在,谈起‘林青霞’这三个字我也会浑身不自然,我觉得做邢太最是舒服。又是没有了自己?是啊,在家里我要照顾所有人,焦点不在自己身上,但是我觉得很开心啊!”

“我老公曾跟我说,他娶我不是贪我靓和有名,而是我很平和。其实我不明白他为什么说我平和,但是他对人好对我好,互相尊重之下,我也对他好,对女儿好、对他的前妻好。中国人不是说家和万事兴吗?人不要贪,要恰如其分。”

摘自《星河影视》

XinJin

2007.07.03 13:17:08

智友:你好!我是来自中国大陆的爱你的人,当看到你为了拍摄《Air City》疲惫的身影,我的心如刀绞般的痛啊。
智友你知道吗?通过互联网,我们可以直接看到MBC电视台播出的《Air City》!我们看得如痴如醉!这段时间,有你的《Air City》相伴,真得太幸福了!
智友公主,请你不要太自责了,收视率不能说明一切。你在《Air City》里飒爽的身姿是我们多年所期盼的。我们高兴地看到,在中国,因为 《Air City》,让更多的人们成了智友公主的影迷。
智友:我们爱你,不仅仅爱身为明星的你,更多的却是爱你本身,你就像是我们身边的一个亲人,爱你,就像爱妹妹、爱姐姐,爱女儿。我们愿意用所有的热情支持你!智友,你一定要幸福啊!
Dear Jiwoo, hello, I am someone love you from mainland china, when I saw your tired face when you shooting Air City, I feels the pain in my heart.
Do you know we can watch Air City of MBC from the internet! We love it. The time with Air City is so happy!
Princess Jiwoo, don’t blame yourself, rating can’t mean everything. Your great performance in Air City are what we been expect for years.
We happy to find out there are more and more Chinese people became your fans because of Air City.
Jiwoo, we love you, not only the star Jiwoo, but also and more love who you are, you just like one of our relative; love you just like love a sister, love a daughter. We will use all of our enthusiasm to support you! Jiwoo, you must live happy!

SANDY

2007.07.03 13:23:58

智友你好,我是来自中国的影迷,是你最忠诚的拥护者.我们所有的中国影迷都非常清楚你为AC所付出的巨大努力!剧中你的新形象较之以往有了很大的变化,我们无一不为你的转型惊艳不已.在我们心中,你是成功的!收视可以说明一切吗?我们对你的爱绝不会被收视左右!
我们欣赏你的表演,更爱本色的你!无论何时何地,你总是那样的美丽,可爱,友善,真诚和谦逊.你是如此真实,我甚至常常忽略了你是一个超级明星,你更象是亲近的朋友.
AC拍得如此艰难,我们时常感觉到你的疲惫,不住的为你担忧.
我想大声对你说:AC即将落幕,请你好好保养身体,赶快结婚~~婚后请不要隐退~~我会永远支持你!

Dear Jiwoo,

I am your fan in China, your most loyal supporter. All the fans in China are very clear about the tremendous efforts you made for Air City! Your new image in the play has been change a lot, we all shocked to your changes. We think you are very successful! Rating can’t explain everything. Our love won’t be change by rating!
We appreciate your performances, but love the real you more! No matter when and where, you always so beautiful, lovely, friendly, sincere and humble. You are so real, I often forgot that you are a superstar; you are more like a close friend.
The shooting of Air City was very difficult; we always feel you very tired, can’t stop worried about you.
I want to talk to you loudly: Air City will soon ended, please take good care of yourself, and get married shortly. Don’t leave us; I will always support you!

민너

2007.07.03 14:08:29

亲爱的CC,因为国籍不同,想要和你沟通真的多了很多障碍呢,不过这不要紧,不能阻挡我们喜欢你的心情。我也是一位中国影迷,因为你的难过而难过,很想告诉你,AC在中国,每一集的点击率都好几万,从开始的不是很受关注,到现在,很多人都说它比钱的战争好看!而对于你转型的尝试,很多不是你FANS的人,都感到很惊喜,赞不绝口。所以请不要伤心,继续努力,有几百万人在遥远的地方祝你愉快

민너

2007.07.03 14:17:02

真伤心。。。这样发言估计你是看不懂了。。。我也找不到地方翻译
我会努力学好韩语,直到有一天,可以打出韩文,让你看懂,a za a za ,fighting!

star gazer

2007.07.03 16:56:13

Dear Jiwoo,
1. you cant please everyone, stop doing that! make you stand and ignore the rest! If you fall they wont pick you up...there are more who love you than those who dont!
2. the more you get hit, the stronger you'll be
3. no matter what side they are in, whether pro or con, they talk abt you, you occupy a spot in their mind and that makes everything worth fighting for...

abt AC low rating, perhaps korean ppl love melodrama than action drama...i love action more...it's just a matter of taste!

kk

2007.07.03 18:04:16

dear jiwoo,
欣赏你的表演,更爱本色的你!无论何时何地,你总是那样的美丽,可爱,友善,真诚和谦逊.你是如此真实,我甚至常常忽略了你是一个超级明星,你更象是亲近的朋友.

yy

2007.07.03 18:04:54

will support our dearest princess Jiwoo

John

2007.07.03 18:06:19

your are a very good actress,Air City will soon ended, please take good care of yourself, and get married shortly. Don’t leave us; I will always support you!

lydia

2007.07.03 18:50:40

Dear Ji Woo, I love your performance in Air City. You look so sophiscate. In my heart, you are a classic beauty that will not fade away whether physically or internally. Air city is a drama with a different genre unlike the other K-drama. It is something refreshing and also more realistic. It introduces us to the operation and problems face by the airport. Your wardrobe is excellent, you carry the clothes very well. A very classy, capable working adult as in Air City.
All things work for good for those who believe in HIM. The truth will prevail. Keep on going....... you have our support from somewhere in this earth. Take care.

^______^

2007.07.03 19:42:29

I like your comments kk. The key is 欣赏 (combination of observation and admiration) for a beautiful vase? so a lessons learned for me too. ^_______^ Cheers,

Bye bye all.

ianlili956

2007.07.05 11:49:48

Dear Jiwoo,
I knew you from 2002. I'm deeply touched by your dramas.
I'm proud of your. You are good at "Air City"!

fanny

2007.07.05 19:02:24

Pls don't mind what the "anti"said in the homepage of AC...
You have done a great job in this drama,we all have seen a different image of you, thanks for your always efforts,we'll support you forever!!

Kristin Loong

2007.07.12 09:59:28

As long as she input 101% of her efforts toward her work, it will be the best thing for me. All the fans will truly support her forever!

????

2007.07.24 01:48:02

As long as her so-called fans give her a break....sheltering her from constructive criticisms is sheer blindness. Many claimed that they have watched her every movie and drama productions, know her inside out...better than herself? IMHO, it's time for the fans to wake up ...too much praise and simply ignoring the facts. I can't help but agreed with ^_______^
This does not mean I don't admire her as an actress. How much the fans(Asian) understand what the Korean community fans think? How much translation done was accurate and fair? Bashing don't just restrict to her only. Other actress or actors faces the same scenario too...
CJW is considered a senior already. She should have attained much more substance in acting then her current state. Simply predictable almost boring now. She has to get out of this state SOON!

^_____^

2007.07.25 17:36:03

???? hehe...I think I know who you are! ^_______^

Nordelm

2008.02.16 16:58:46

I agree with Delinnia. The Korean audience should not be picking on one actor's performance alone. A production of a drama is a group effort. The screen writer & the director have the responsibilities to stick to their story & not swayed by the audience. They also have the responsibility to their cast members.
I read in a website that the Japanese dramas & movies are gaining more popularity in South Korea over their own dramas & movies. The Korean audience should patronize their own people because their actors worked very hard for their domestic audience. Where's their loyalty. Air City's rating was not that bad at all compared to some the new dramas they're airing right now which only have one figure ratings. Air City had 2 figure ratings except for one episode.
???? nobody is perfect whether you're senior or junior. Ji Woo is just as human as anybody else. Some dramas or movies "click " some don't depending on the type of story the audience wanted. Ji Woo worked hard on this drama, please give her some respect. Ji Woo don't let anybody spoil or ruin your joy. God bless you always.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2914 "Ji woo with Eunjae"'s wedding!" [10] kim 2011-07-28 8973
» Choi Ji Woo ~I don't seem to have the look of 1,000...~ [46] 코스(W.M) 2007-06-28 8948
2912 photos which Jiwoo took at shooting place~ file [1] 코스(W.M) 2012-09-03 8949
2911 love u ji woo ratna 2011-11-02 8933
2910 When Christmas comes with Choi Ji Woo's true love!! [5] kim 2011-12-15 8868
2909 HK fanclub foreverjiwoo supported the drama on 14th Sep. file 코스(W.M) 2011-09-15 8554
2908 the presents for Jiwoo's fans who come to our Starjiwoo file [1] 코스(W.M) 2011-05-30 8538
2907 Choi Ji Woo’s great acting skill in “ Can’t live..”!! [3] kim 2011-08-29 8481
2906 Beautiful X'mas in Seoul, [3] biyo 2007-12-28 8437
2905 I will send the last meal to all staff of Air City at shooting place [25] 코스(W.M) 2007-07-05 8384
2904 Hi Jasmine~~^_^ [2] Jessica 2002-02-19 8350
2903 "1Night 2Days" Jiwoo's special~ [1] 코스(W.M) 2011-05-23 8329