CK

2007.06.30 01:15

i am full praises for jiwoo in air city. she's so magnetic, charismatic, fantastic.......just love her from head to toe ~__^

for your reading pleasure............. @___@
Quote:
"God wants you to be a winner, not whiner. There are no reason for you to be perpetually living "under the circumstances," always down, always discouraged. No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up. God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that's when God will step in and do what you can't do." ~Joel Osteen~

"Adversity often pushes us into our divine destiny. And sometimes we need a push! Had God not pushed me out of my comfort zone, I would probably still be behind the scenes today. God wants us to constantly be growing, and sometimes He'll use a little adversity or some tension to get us moving forward. He will allow pressure to push you, to stretch you, to get you out of your comfort zone. He knows just how much you can take, and in your times of distress, keep in mind, God is enlarging you. The struggle is giving you strength. Furthermore, God knows the gifts and talents that He has placed within each one of us. He knows what you are capable of, and He's going to do everything necessary to get you into your divine destiny. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish when God puts a little pressure on and you get out of that safe zone and step over into the 'faith' zone." ~Joel Osteen~