^_______^

2007.06.30 23:52

I am anticipating someone will ask me to leave. Well, the question is not with Air City or Rondo etc....The core of the problem is that when CJW made a break in Winter Sonata, she decided to to act in a movie: President's Girlfried (?); which I think was a smart move. But, the movie flop. Not surprising with her half cooked silly comedian acting.

She then went back to act in Stairs to Heaven (Drama). Well, this time might consider a success, but from a acting career standpoint, it is plateau. No breakthrough with her acting, albeit continue to tear...

After Stairs to Heaven, she acted in a sort of quasi xxx movie. This is the most stupid move that she has done. After which she went back to act in Rondo (Drama). At this time, she was lucky because Winter Sonata sold well in Japan, otherwise, she would have get this criticism much earlier from the Korean press.

The very point that I am trying to make ihere s that by going back and forth between drama and movie made her career stint rather than progression.

Look at the young lady who act in Croaching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Geisha (I think her name is Zhang Zeyi), she refused all TV Dramas after her break in Croaching Tiger. She even refused all the lucrative commercial. She sets her goal i.e. Hollywood, and get herself prepared for the big role. Her English was lousy initially, but now, her pronounciation is excellent.

Again this is not CJW's fault. The fault rests with her manager. No forsight and ought to get shot!!! He should be the one leaving.