[re] A message from JiWoo - JIWOO Message in English

조회 수 3158 2003.09.11 10:09:32
nana
This is the translation I found from the FreeBoard (#15711 under Subject:  JIWOO Message in English

Now I feel the cool air telling me the fall is here with us already...
I guess those unbelievably hot summer days had passed by us.

Hello Everyone...
I just got back from the city(San Francisco) that had wonderful weather throughout the stay.
Even though the weather was fantastic, the sun there was so hot and strong that I got a little bit of tan~

So, How are my family here?
You guys are well and fine ? I hope....

I missed you and hoped that you had a wonderful summer.
I was also thinking about you and wondering how you guys were while I stayed there...because I could not be able to use an internet there. I just talked a few frineds of mine.

In fact, I was trying to go and come back unnoticed. I guess it didn't work that way. that is reason that I could not even say BYE~ to you. I didn't want to make a big deal out of this.
My apology~ ..I am sure you will accepy my apology, right?

I was told that it was a summer with lots of rain...unstopped rain...
Well, I was glad to see rain here cuz I had not seen a rainy day there.
I am also happy to see no one actually has faced any major damages by the flood.

It has been a while to get this web-page...
I feel there are tonnes of things to say in my mind but I  guess I don't know how to...
But I wanted to say that I miss you as much as you have misse me..
I wish there is a better way to say this..but it is true...

Actually, I was in pain as I saw time to time that you guys getting tired of waiting for my regards and shows indefinitely. I always wanted to do something to let you know and keep you posted constantly. But, there is a right time to do it and sometimes i have to keep it confidential. I hope you understand this from now on. I, Jiwoo, totally understand that your patience has a limit and I did my best to respect that. Even though there is a silence from my side in future, please trust me that I am doing it for a good reason and be patient. I always appreciate your love behind my back and it comforts me a lot.

Please be there for me...I promise you that we are almost there and I will stand up in front of you and deliver my best to prove that you in fact have waited for a worthy reason.

First of all, the contract with the director Lee Jang-Soo has been completed. For the casting wise, I have no idea who will be my play mate. But I am confident this will go well cuz I sense something good about this. Even my little heart is pounding as the day approaches.

Well...Let me tell you about my schedule at the San Francisco !!!
It was great~

The day started with the lecture at the institute from 9AM to 3PM. Well, for the remaining time of the day, I did have a private lesson with a tutor. It was unstopped study for English.
Yeah Right...., I am just joking...kkk

I did not study like as you guys would have read in the newspaper.
I did my best but it was not like 24hr a day learning. Actually I was embarrased after reading the newspaper myself..~
It was hard for sure to learn a foreing language in a month. I think I need more constant and persistent effort and I believe the tilme will come to me as I try my best to learn as much as possible.

So please DO NOT expct too much,peopel..ok ? I feel pressure...
Don't treat me as I did live there for years.
But I am telling you I did my best...

It was a great time spending together with my mother. Now we are like a good friend to each other. We took a lot of pictures and someday, I will post them for you.
Well..I can't guarantee it though cuz my mom's picture-taking skill ???  
I don't know about that..I should check them first...kkk

Also, I met one of my best friend Mrs. Yoo Ho-jung there. She made a visit a day prior to my departure. I was so happy to see her there. It was memorable...Meeting your good friend in different country was something different and special~ you should try it if you can.

Also, this trip was a totally new experience to me. Unlike other trip, I had to look at the map of the city, asking the directions, taking a bus and subway...I thought I would never be able to do it by myself...
But I guess a life goes on...I did IT ~!!!  
I was so proud of myself... Can I give myself a 100% ?  

Also,  I was so impressed that some Japanese fans noticed me walking on the street. I hope that they were not disappointed at my non-make up look....hh  (Obviously it was not expected...)

Well...
Are you guys ready for Chu-Suk ?
My mother and my sister-in-law so busy right now to get the food ready for the day. I'd be better to help them out...before...you know..hahaha

Yesterday, my brother and my lovely niece YU-BIN came here. Yu-Bin was so cute..she was palying along with me well..I guess she smelled the present that I bought for her kkkk... What a girl...

My brother told me that the traffic jam was ridiculous coming to Seoul...
Please be careful on driving for the holidays.

For those my sisters who had married...
(I am sure you are doing same thing that my mother and my sister-in-law are doing right now...Well I will be doing it in 5 min.kkk)
I hope that your lovely husbands could say their hearts out...

Husbands of my married sisters...~!!!
Please consider doing this for your wife~
  - saying a lovely comment with
    a warm massage on your wife's shoulders.

Also, for my young fans....
Please do not eat too much...Also be careful what you eat...
Take care...

Let us hope that we have a great holiday and enjoy Chu-Suk~
Then...until next time...
LuvYa~

JIWOO...

P.S.
Please pray for me for the shootings that I have in China.

You know what?
My mom is finally calling me for a help in kitchen..kk
(perfect timing !!!  haha~)
Now I have to go to help her making some Song-pyun....

Miss you and C ya LateR~

댓글 '5'

Cpt

2003.09.12 00:07:16

nana, thank you. I think most of us must have read the translated message since we pass the korean freeboard first b4 the english section.

Cpt

2003.09.12 00:09:20

nana, one more thing. Isn't it good to hear from her again? it really nice to know she is positive, cheerful most of the time and more important she enjoyed her stay in SF.

nana

2003.09.12 13:01:24

Cpt, Of course it's good to hear from Ji Woo again. I am so happy now that Ji Woo is back in Korea and will soon started filming her drama. I missed her very very much and that I've read her message countless times.....thank you very muchJi Woo for caring for your fans and we will always be here to love and supports you...May Gold bless you always with every succes in your career and good health..

irene

2003.09.13 13:32:00

Thank you very much, nana. It's so good to hear from Ji Woo after such a long time. Looking forward for her performance in TV drama.

Michelle

2003.09.14 14:29:29

Thank you so much! I can't wait for her shooting to finish!^^ Thanks nana once again...Take care, Jiwoo!
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2962 Photography of poster Rondo, 19th Nov[translation] [4] biyo 2005-12-02 3160
2961 In the limelight [2] CK 2005-05-27 3160
2960 Everyone has a secret [10] eve 2004-05-21 3160
2959 Our Princess' Position at stake, hurry!! Where is Jake ? [8] Jennifer 2003-06-16 3160
2958 Romantic President - Best seller among Korean DVDs in hk [5] Fun 2003-06-01 3160
2957 TBS program advertising magazine will publish [5] biyo 2005-12-05 3161
2956 [YTN] 최지우.조한선, 새로운 커플 운영자 현주 2005-08-05 3161
2955 KK likes to share again- CJW Interview [11] arielle_ng 2004-08-26 3161
2954 [re] What the reporter asked Jiwoo in KBS entertainment vod...& some news...*^-^* [2] RS 2004-06-18 3161
2953 Thoughts about "Everyone Has a Secret" [33] freshdough 2004-06-06 3161
2952 Nadri CF - making and NG [4] JCL 2004-03-18 3161
2951 [re] More 'Winter Sonata' sheet music LoSkywalker 2002-11-28 3161