biyo

2008.05.29 00:16

[English translation]
이경희 said that,
News said that JiWoo was decided on the part of Yujin of the Winter Love Song in cartoon film. It originally announced the article at the same time tomorrow in Korea and Japan, but the articles appears earlier today in Japan. At first, I upload the NTV picture which appeared to Japan bulletin board. I will upload article which announce in Korea by addition again tomorrow.

[VOD]
Bae YongJoon: Hello! This is Bae YongJoon.
Choi JiWoo: Hello! This is Choi JiWoo.
Narration: A sequel of drama "Winter Love Song" that created a Korean boom is made an animated cartoon by a Japan-Korea collaboration, and Choi JiWoo will play with Bae YongJoon as a voice actor.
JiWoo: I heaed that drama "Winter Love Song" is made an animated cartoon this time after an interval of six years and I am very glad and will participate. "Winter Love Song" is a special work for me. I do my best and I make an effort with all of participating together hard to become the splendid work.
YongJoon: I make an effort to be able to send an impression unlike the drama to a heart of all of you.
Narration: The story starts from the last story of the drama. It draw a chief character playing by Bae YongJoon and a heroine playing by Choi JiWoo do a destined reencounter, and after story of the two met again. It is going to be broadcasted Japan and Korea together from next April.