fan

2004.01.12 11:25

I've know for a while that one of the reasons why Jiwoo is being critisized is because of BYJ. Ever since she finished WLS, she's been going through hard times because of his crazy fans! BYJ knew this was going on, but what did he do? Absolutely NOTHING! Yes, they weren't in love, but she still was his partner, so he should've done something about it! But he just sat there and watched Jiwoo get tormented.
I really hate him! He's cold and selfish and get a load of this! He bragged that the reason why WLS became a success was because of him! Excuse me for getting a little scientific here, but a woman's body is usually weaker than a man's. She had a much more difficult time than he did, especially since she had only two to three hours of sleep and she had to work out in -2F, maybe even lower! She also had to work for six straight days each week! Oh, and another thing. The NG parts, some people teased her because she fumbled some of her lines. Guys, she barely got any sleep and like I said, the weather was like two degrees below zero, think about it! Didn't BYJ mess up in the NG's too? Come on, admit it! You know he did. But here's the question. WHY IS JIWOO ALWAYS THE TARGET!? Nothing good ever came right after she finished WLS. I never want her to partner up with him again!