t_n

2007.07.21 00:31

Dear,JW sis!
I'm Trinh from VN.It's the first time i dare to leave message to you (because I've thought you can't read it before).Hihi.
I only want to say I love you and your film so much.But in my country,there are a few opportunities to meet you b'coz many reason^6^!
I know in Japan,China,...and many other countries,there're many fans of you,and my country is,too.I and my younger sister are both love you.She's only 12 years old but she've seenFL,LOVE, MR DUKE,FK,WL,PRESIDENT PIANO,STH,RONDO,YEONRIJI,AC,and many CF of you(like me,hihi,your old film still broadcast again in my country).She said that there're many of her friends love you too.I were so suprised because their age is from 10 to 15(don't touch upon my age group)^^. We'll be always support you,and hope we can meet you in real in some occasion(may be so hard,right?^^)
Your new dramma Air City is an interesting dramma.You and LJJ are beautiful couple.I'm feel so happy to hear that AC is the No.1 download in internet.I believe AC will be loved so much abroad.
CJW sis,AC...fighting!
You're in rest now,be healthy and could you give us some news early^^?!
tam biet!(bye)