thirdwheel

2014.09.17 17:29

Dear Jiwoo ssi,

This a fan from China. You have no idea how much joy, happiness and emotion you brought to us. Everyday, the bbs fan board for Temptation will at least have more than 10 thousand postings there. Fans of you and your dearest partner sang woo ssi share everything of you two from 11 years ago until now. We collected your photos, make beautiful posters, and touching MV based on your roles from "Stairs to Heaven" and "Temptation".

I actually cried badly after seeing the finale episode of "temptation" and your greeting to fans here. It seems to me that there are a lot of things awaiting there, but we could do nothing about it. In fact, except for the ending scene which looks like a wedding party to me, I feel heart-broken for what Se Young ssi suffered in the show. And I just can not understand why Se Young need to apologize to the ex-wife and feel punished, when she did nothing wrong but love sincerely and cautiously. 

Anyway, I hope you can have a good rest after this show and keep healthy!

You are forever our beautiful princess! Fighting, Se Young! Fighting, Jiwoo ssi!