Yang

2003.03.31 09:39

Jiwoo, it's so very considerate of you to talk to me in English. It's such a pity that I know nothing about the Korean language; However, I love your sweet voice, and I can read your beautiful and lovely face, read every move of yours...
I shed lots of tears for you and BYJ when watching Winter's sonata, and your innocence, gentlenss, devotion to love and bravery really is so touching. As a girl, I resonate with you tremendously! I know exactly how you feel, when he is looking at you so tenderly, so lovingly yet trying to keep pain all to himself for your hapiness... Once star-crossed lover in the drama, I truthfully hope you and BYJ can have each other's hand for the rest of your life, 'cause in my view, you're meant for each other, a match-made-in-heaven not confined to your performance on the screen... I really cross my fingers for you two, and I'll be so happy if I hear the oath of yours at the altar, :), I mean it, :)
I said these words not without pain, since I myself can't deny my own deep affection for BYJ, ^^, who is everything I ever dreamed of in a lover and life-time companion. Nevertheless, I'll pray for the hapiness of you two, :P, with whole heart.