[re] A beautiful lady with nobility...

조회 수 6063 2002.11.20 10:34:17
Cissy
A letter coming from HONG KONG and I hope someone can help to translate the message as I want this be seen by Jiwoo.

I was deeply attracted by your gracefulness and softness since the broadcast of the ‘Winter Love Song (WLS)’ in Hong Kong last year.  You impressed me that beauty should not be superficial but also lies in the inner part of the soul.  I have seen a series of your work such as the ‘Beautiful Days’ and ‘Mr. Duke’, all confirmed that you are a very hard working and attentive actress who gained the respect of those who worked with you.  I am sure that the TV series would not have been so successful without you and your valuable tears.

Hongkongers are more mature and they don’t express too much on their feelings, just like me.  But this time I can’t help myself writing my first letter to a lady, surprisingly not in my home town, but in the Korean show business.

From intranet I saw news about you meeting fans in Taiwan a few days ago and the reports triggered me to write this email.
(1)        I was very disappointed to see the JM Global have no plans to film the second part of the advertisement – a continuation of warmth and love of ‘WLS’ in real life.  If JM Global launches its product in Hong Kong, I will buy without hesitation.
(2)        You made no reply whether you have a loved one at the moment but said this would be the ultimate goal of every woman and asked if you should get married.
I hope all the obstacles will be cleared and the right man will stand out to shoulder all the pressure that will likely be put on you.  But to admit his love for you needs a lot of courage and strength, so please patience and your day will come.  So Jiwoo –  “FIGHTING” !!

I think many Hongkongers are your loyal fans but they remain silence but keep watching you.  Please don’t forget we are all here for you – so Jiwoo – Fighting !!

Words for the Agency Manager : Thank you for taking care of Jiwoo, but please also take care of her welfare.  You should held the responsibility if Jiwoo missed the opportunity to further develop the relationship.  I want to send a parcel for Chi Woo, can I have the address of your agency company in English please?

Words for Mr Right for Jiwoo : I know you are there.  Please don’t let her waiting too long for your promise.

>Jiwoo:
>         My mom told me that she was amazed my your kindness, gentleness and nobility. She said you are so kind to all your fans and willing to take photos with them. These few days I tried to think a actor in the US that could be used to compare you. After hours of thinking I finally found the actor... to me you are the Audrey Hepburn of the east... You both are so alike because you both possess the aura of noblility. Kaoshiung is pretty hot, is it hot as in Korea? I guess so because one of my Korean friend told that Korea in summer is very humid and hot but it snows in winter... I wish you the best on your new movie...President who plays the Piano. Take care, adios...
>
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
2859 눈물이 나네여. ilovecjw 2001-08-20 6268
2858 쭉 응원하고 있습니다. magnolia 2005-07-13 6241
2857 안녕하세요? chimori 2011-02-27 6231
2856 지우언니 사랑해요... 김혜선 2001-08-21 6219
2855 We love you very much! [3] yuhui 2001-09-03 6215
2854 지우씨.. 밤마다 지우씨를 봅니다... 청순지우 2001-08-20 6202
2853 여의도 wptjq 2005-11-17 6200
2852 안녕~~~~ 아린 2001-08-20 6197
2851 지우언니아가 이 글 읽어주면 정말 좋겠네~정말 좋겠네~^^* 깜찍소녀 2001-08-21 6192