Dearest Ji Woo

2004 is coming to an end soon, it has been an eventful year for me especially to see you in person in the recent "meeting the Asia fans" held at yongpyong resort.  Nothing can describe my joy... Korea is a wonderful country and added I was able to go through the path and tracking your footprints of your famous drama "winter sonata".  I hope you can visit us next year, and to experience for yourselves an "expolsive welcome" not only from the fans in Singapore but also from those in this region such as Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia etc.

Merry Christmas and have a fruitful  2005 ...

below is a little present for you, this is an article which I wrote on my encounter with you and this will always be in my mind.  Here you are to share with you Ji Woo.....

Meeting Ji Woo 26 /27 Nov 2004
It was dark and could not see anything outside, we was told that the concert will be held at a indoor stadium near the resort. We were brief by our guide on our sitting arrangement in the event hall. We were told that the hall will be divided half for the Japanese fans and the other half to rest of the Asia fans fm Taiwan, Hongkong, China and Singapore. The Singapore fans were lucky to have the front seats. Knowing that we were all excited to see Ji Woo, our guide has also make arrangement to let our senior tour mates have the privilege to seat in the front rows. We were all given a blue scarf with Ji Woo name printed n a "winter sonata" poster with Ji Woo's autograph in the coach. Everyone was happily putting on their blue scarf and ready to get into the crowded entrance of the event hall. At the centre of stage was a "big heart" with the wording "2004 Choi Ji Woo Asia Fan Meeting" and there were 2 big photos of Ji Woo and 2 big screens on both sides of the stage. Our Singapore team, though small but was able to capture the media attention even before the event started, our gals wearing Ji Woo t-shirts, holding the banners and photos of Ji Woo, our malay supporters became the favourite interviewers of the reporters. The final moment has come, Ji Woo came in from the back of the event hall and walk down the red carpet to the stage. Everybody was screaming and flashing their cameras while the mc starts the ball rolling with an interview with Ji Woo followed by a video clips on the "winter sonata" NG scenes which some has never been revealed. Some lucky fans were being picked to ask her questions, go on stage to perform for her n in return Ji Woo gave them a present with her autograph. Representatives fm Hongkong, Taiwan n
Singapore were on stage to present flowers too. Arrangement was made for Ji Woo to pick her presents that lies on both sides of the stage presented to her by the Asia fans. Unfortunately, because of some mis-communication Ji Woo only went to the right side of the stage to pick on the Japanese fans presents. Those fans whose presents were picked was being called on stage too. Ji Woo participate in the magic show and sing for us, though this is not her specialize, she does her very best in each performances. Ji Woo has a nice sweet voice, as she sang we were waving our hands with her photos and enjoying her song. 2 special guests were invited to this event, Cha Tae Hyun (the main role in my sassy girl) and Zero (the singer of Beautiful Days) Cha Tae Hyun has a joined interview with Ji Woo on stage and was asked his view on Ji Woo while Zero sang us 3 songs. First, the winter song, although he is not the original singer but was able to sing as good as Ryu. Next the beautiful days, his best songs and we enjoy so much that we were swinging our hands and body while he sing. His last song was on a special
"encore" request fm the audiences. Without a photo taking with Ji Woo does not make it perfect to this event, yes !! we have our wishes come true and the 4 of us were lucky and surprise to have taken twice with Ji Woo. First, with all our Only JiWoo club members and second with our 22 departure tour mates, thanks to Janice, our local tour guide, she did a good job to ensure non of the 28 of us is being left out from this group photo taking sessions. With this last memorable moment, we wrap up our night with Ji Woo.

We were not sure if Ji Woo will be at the ski field with us as we know she has to fly off to Japan on that day, while having our breakfast, we were all delighted to hear that she has cancelled her trip n will be at the resort to greet us. A stage was built at the ski field and Ji Woo was on stage, she had another interview with the mc and was there to say hello to her fans in the resort. It was a short one as the weather was really too cold for everybody and we did not ski with her as stated in our original itinerary. Ji Woo, I must say although our meeting was short but it was definitely a memorable one to everybody.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
1911 ji woo merry x'mas 娃娃 2004-12-24 3720
» Across the miles fm Singapore - a Christmas wishes to you Ji Woo von 2004-12-21 3669
1909 Just Say To Hi ! Michael Sit 2004-12-20 3346
1908 From Indian Fan [3] K Gopinath 2004-12-09 3670
1907 Say Hello to JI WOO from A New Fan ANTHONY 2004-12-05 3667
1906 Stairway to heaven Neckcles [7] happiness 2004-12-03 3398
1905 안녕하십니까? red 2004-12-01 3672
1904 호주에서 [1] jamespark 2004-11-18 3603
1903 누나~ 제 글 좀 꼭 읽어주세요. 다른 분들도 잘 썼지만 제 글은 아주 특별하답니다~ [4] 누나팬 정연이가 2004-11-17 3340
1902 fans from malaysia reza 2004-11-16 3776
1901 hello co nhoc 2004-11-13 3314
1900 지우언니 임은미 2004-11-09 3874