Wishing Choi Ji Woo Happy Thanksgiving!!!

조회 수 4122 2014.11.27 21:00:32
natabong

Greetings Choi Ji Woo,

Hope you are well.  First of all, I thank you for fulfilling your divine destiny/purpose.  I said that because I really believe that God created you for the purpose of acting, it shows in all of your movies and in all you do.  Though I am not Korean or even understand how to read your of your messages written in your language (now wishing I can did know how--bummer for me--:), I enjoyed reading the movies that I watched and reading your acting.  Wow--what a blessing to have met you through your movies.  It is so strange as I happened upon your movies by accident--but then again there are no coincidence with God--all preordained.  My husband and I moved to Germany and there is hardly anything on television for me to watch that catches my attention and hold it to the point for me to sit and watch it.  I was going bored out of my mind and then a friend of mind introduced me to hulu.com and I began to search for movies and somehow came across your movie "Temptation."  At first, I was very disappointed that I had to read the whole movie but nevertheless as I began to watch your character, I was totally drawn into the movie--a first for me--usually I hate reading movies--..  Then I thought maybe you have more movies out and began to watch them--my husband was in awe because he couldn't believe I am watching movies that I actually have to read--nonetheless he is happy that I found something I can watch in my spare time--party because I guess it might prevent me from being so bored to go back to the U.S.  Oh my gosh!!!!! I watched "Star's lover" about four times so much that I can understand some parts of the movie without reading--so when I am doing stuff, I listen to it as I am working at home.

As I read one of earlier years post, my eyes began to tear up for you--because I never knew how much being a star affects you daily, always being conscious of what you do and where you go.  It must be exhausting not being able to do what you want to do freely, and the crazy things that are constantly written or spoken about you--I wonder why that is--but as my mom always told me--people will always talk whether your good or bad--just keep being you--don't stop being you--don't stop doing what makes you happy and fulfilled & bring joy to others--I want to say that to you too<<YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE GOD MADE YOU SO--NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY>>

As I began to learn about you, I realized that you are not just beautiful on the outside but you ARE beautiful person on the inside as well, very humble, loving, caring person.

I hope is to meet you personally one day, if not in this life--yes in the next life to come--when we meet in Heaven!!!(smiles), though I am not sure that this is the real Choi Ji Woo...LOL...

Now I must leave--Be Strong, Be well, Be Healthy, and God bless you always........

I love you & my prayers are with you always.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY....

Stay sweet....

God be with you

Natalie

nat2mos4@yahoo.com

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2691 safe trip to Hong Kong natabong 2014-12-02 3380
2690 휴가도중에~~~ mysur7 2014-12-01 3543
2689 Happy monday jena 2014-12-01 3611
2688 지우님, 아름답다!!! chimori 2014-11-30 3420
2687 정말 너무 팬입니다. 차기작 기다리고 있어요 ^^ 지우언니화이팅 2014-11-30 3506