Stairway to Heaven = The Open Heaven

조회 수 4877 2014.02.23 19:58:04
Dayton

Good evening Miss Choi!  I hope this message finds you well and clear as a translucent sea.  I read closely your profile on blogspot.com originally posted in 2004 - almost 10 years ago now.  It would be very interesting and highly desirable to sit with you over a coffee or drink having a lengthy conversation (could be hours) and re-visit some of the topics to see where you might be on them 10 years further in your life's journey.  For instance among other things, do you still have your ShiChi dog, do friends still call you "Bunny," what is your favorite scent that you like to wear of those received, and have you musical tastes changed. One thing I can say with confidence is I do not agree that you are not pretty as you stated - it probably is okay for you to be self-deprecating some here - but I read where others see you way differently.  Matter of fact, I know One like I think you know too, named Jesus, who sees you as very pretty (beautiful in His words) and precious to Him. After all you are "his workmanship" (hips and all) created for His pleasure and good works in which you are to walk.  I am progressively coming to know Him more and more everyday, and it is my chief aim to continue to know him more intimately today and trust HIm in everything without reservation at all (this song link may help you understand what I am saying:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1MR5JAu2M). That old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true generally and for you, specifically, as well.  I could say a lot more here on how I see this, but other than what I previously posted that should be saved for another time and a way more appropriate forum or setting respecting your privacy statement coming out of the 2011 relationship changes.

BTW, thank you for helping me expand my vocabulary.  I had never heard of the word "skinship" before reading your profile.  I now have learned what PDA (in the US) is known as in Korea and a wee little bit about what this means in the Korean culture and how it views this sort of thing.  Very interesting that I learn today at 52 that I was guilty of skinship at age 6 in the first grade of school.

Loved the pics of your return from NYFW on freeboard - glad to hear of your safe return and hope it was an enjoyable and prosperous trip.  While looking at them I thought "where is this lady's entourage helping her" and then the "pursed" lip one, OMG.  Could you have begun to get focused on the mountain of work back at the office that bears your name over the door?  Pretty heavy responsibility indeed.  Hope you got through it efficiently and successfully so that you were able to have a refreshed weekend - now ready to start a new workweek rejuvenated.

Got Mr. Shin's book "Confessions" through inter-library loan, and will be visiting a Korean-American church here today to receive translation assistance on some parts of it, including your religious testimony. There is very good prospect that I will be accompanying my brother, Edward, on a business trip to Seoul, South Korea in late April or early May after the US tax season.  I would highly like the opportunity to meet you in person at your office if you would be interested and commitments/schedules would allow - or at another venue of choice.

I am very concerned about the reports concerning Pastor Cho, his family members, and church family there in Seoul.  It did not come as a surprise to me seeing what he had to say about the church in Japan and Korea in the aftermath of the earthquake/tsunami in 2011.  Shaking always begins in the House including the speaker's own house.  The good news is we can receive a kingdom that can not be shaken, but is firm and stable, out of which we can serve our God acceptably with reverential fear (worshipful awe and respect due Him).  You and others are positioned and posed to be a great influence for this right now where you are so keep your head up, be encouraged, let the peace and rest of Christ rule in your heart as His testimony in trouble times.

Bye for now from a fellow sojourner.  May you receive the strength you need for standing and firmly standing in the days ahead.  How about a departing song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxaqwhprqmk.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2619 생일 축하합니다! chimori 2014-06-11 3634
2618 Choijiwoo, Happy birthday^-^^-^^-^^-^ ^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^ Healthy, happy every day^-^^-^^-^ ^-^^-^^-^ Thomas 2014-06-11 7952
2617 Dear you. huong 2014-06-09 7971
2616 Happy Dragon Boat Festival ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^ Thomas 2014-06-02 7959
2615 Swan Valley Half Day Wine Tour hgltours 2014-05-21 12283
2614 지우님 chimori 2014-04-30 4609
2613 Now I Remember Ian 2014-04-29 6808
2612 I Can Only Imagine Dayton 2014-04-26 4591
2611 #ThrowbackThursday Ian 2014-04-24 4299
2610 praying for people who are missing in ferry Sewol Trang Dang 2014-04-19 4769
2609 Congratulations once again, there are also some Suggestions [1] Thomas 2014-04-17 8124
2608 Congratulations choijiwoo [1] Thomas 2014-04-16 7960