Walking in a Winter Wonder Land

조회 수 4362 2014.01.29 19:33:19
Dayton
Good morning again Miss Choi from Mobile, AL (or should I say good what? afternoon maybe where you are)! Kind of strange getting accustomed to what cyberspace communications allow you to do.  Anyway, hello again! A rare occurrence has taken place here over the last days - the SE of the US froze and in many places became gridlocked.  It was at the same time beautiful in so many ways but distressing because of its dangerous effects. 
I thoroughly enjoyed it, but found it difficult finding more than one person willing to join me in singing the subject song.  Many were singing it over a month ago, but when the conditions warranted not to many - interesting indeed.  If I understand seasons and weather in South Korea, Seoul experiences these conditions every winter, so I sure I could find plenty there to join me.

As I was doing my morning walk-out this past Mon., I thought I am writing this lady (a very pretty, prominent, elegant lady at that) and I have not even introduced myself.  Additionally, It seemed totally unfair that I could type your name into a search engine and find lots to read/see about you, but if out of curiosity you happen to do that with my name not much if anything would appear.  I believe it is very important in the times we live, to know those we come into contact with (the bible says it this way, "know those who labor among you"). As of now, my only online presence can be found on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dayton-m-graham-jr/79/60b/a95) and my father's obituary in 2004 (http://boards.ancestry.com/topics.obits/7111/mb.ashx). I respectfully extend my profile on LinkedIn to you through this electronic means you have graciously provided as a presentation of my business or name card and hope you can receive it in this manner.

Along my walk-out route the same day, I stopped in at my new mobile office, a table at Starbucks in what is known as midtown of Mobile.  An article in USA Today dealing with the media's role in handling current high profile situations got my attention. Having browsed the C,JW Company website and taking note of its structure, I thought this lady and her staff (particularly PR & Legal) may have dealings along these lines as needed.  It was a good article, so I share it with you:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/columnist/wolff/2014/01/26/the-media-plight-of-francois-hollande-and-chris-christie/4819301/.

I am still working through the gripping that "Stairways to Heaven" worked in me when watching it about 2 weeks ago - I mentioned that in a prior post.  For me, it went beyond very good entertainment to a much deeper place within me dealing with serious issues of daily living with and among loved ones.  Two instances in the Bible actually encompass the subject of the drama's title:  Jacob in Genesis 28:11-22 and Nathaniel in John 1:45-51. Very interesting that Jesus said of Nathaniel - "in whom their is no guile."  In reading about the lives of the character actors of the drama, chief among traits identified by media and/or fans regarding you are sincerity, modesty, honesty (truthfulness), and purity (wholesomeness) - in other words no guile - in addition to your vivacious personality that is funny quirky too at times.  This is to be commended, respected, highly regarded, and cherished (esteemed) as precious. It is my sincere hope and prayer that you have close ones around you (both personal and professional) laboring along side you in maintaining and upholding that testimony which I consider rare and know it can be costly at times in ways.  It is very much akin to "finding a single pearl of great price" which one has to give all to obtain.

Oh, I remembered I watched "Swordless Shadow" and "Everybody Has Secrets" prior to STH - just now realizing that was you in them.  Enjoyed them too!

Happy Korean New Year and may you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers in it!

With Regards and a closing song blessing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GIAkUb4ik starting at 11:00) until next time!

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2607 Spring has Sprung! Dayton 2014-04-14 4326
2606 Choi Ji Woo goes Japan (6/4) huong 2014-04-06 4808
2605 Choi ji woo met Paris Hilton (at New York) huong 2014-04-05 5176
2604 Consolation for days like these Dayton 2014-04-01 4197
2603 welcome to vietnam Dang 2014-03-20 4046
2602 Just like the moon Ian 2014-03-18 4210
2601 Shining like a Polaris Ji Woo fan 2014-03-16 4618
2600 新しい姿!楽しみです!!! chimori 2014-02-28 4294
2599 Seeing a different side of Jiwoo oenni! Ian 2014-02-26 4178
2598 Fashion Ji Woo [1] huong 2014-02-24 5194