trying to send love and care to you from Hong Kong =).

조회 수 5031 2006.07.13 03:22:12
laichunying
Dearest Jiwoo,

I am a university student in Hong Kong who became your fan (I would like to be treated as a “friend” indeed~ =P) recently, after watching your tv drama “Rondo”. I was pretty much impressed by your beauty and your performance. Honestly, some of the storyline is quite alike of that of the film “Infernal Affairs” in my home town… But I was fascinated by you who acted very naturally in the drama~~ =)

After seeing that, I brought three more of your famous tv drama dvd series: “Winter Sonata”, “Stairway to Heaven” and “Beautiful Days”… as I want to know you more and more~ I am now watching your production for 2-4 hours every day, as I am trying to finish them in this summer holiday, crazy, huh? ^^ I really enjoy watching your beautiful face, and I do think that your charm is much more than just beauty~ It is the feeling that you give the audience: tenderness, being sweet and cute~ Your smile is magical that you would make us want to giggle with you at the same time. Although you are called “queen of tears”, I really like to see your pure smile more, as it is an enjoyable moment to see you raising the corners of your mouth~ Especially when you laugh in the style of pretending not caring anything in the film, in front of the male actor you work with, really sweet! And I cannot forget the shots in both “Winter Sonata” and “Stairway to Heaven” when you dance!! You look really funny when dancing!! Don’t get angry please! =)

Trying to understand you more, I search for your news online. But I was shocked to see so many negative comments on you… Having doubts on you for some moments, but I really don’t think that you are that kind of person… I don’t think that people having that sweet smile and innocent eyes like you can be the arrogant woman described by the mass media… So, just relax, my dear Jiwoo. I trust you~ =)

I am very happy to visit your website~ Your “love letters” are so touching that it seems to me that you are really trying to communicate with all your fans!! Other than talking about your daily life, you often send your blessings to your fans and hope we can be healthy! Thank you, Jiwoo!! I am so touched especially as I am having a running nose with a sore throat these days!! For me who has great difficulties in reading Korean (know nothing actually, what a pity, I’m sorry… and translation online using yahoo only makes me understand < 20% of your words… =.=’’), I appreciate for your love letter in English very much. And they are very long~ I can’t imagine how long it took you to finish one… And you are so cute when you are angry that your letters are deleted due to some page errors… haha~ =P  I am so bad to laugh at you, hahaahaha… Have you solved the problem yet? Did you try to type the long pieces in Microsoft Word and save it before posting it online? (Do you use Microsoft Word in Korea? I don’t know…) It is clumsy, but more safe~ I can even learn some Korean culture in your letter. That’s lovely~ And for your videos, although some of them cannot be seen now (after long time when you posted them, what a huge loss to me…) and that I understand nothing but the beginning greeting of “are ni ha se yo” or the end saying thanks “kam sam ni da”, I enjoy watching them! It is wonderful to see your pretty face and cute voice, and I can feel your cheerfulness every time. That’s valuable already~ And you always say “I love you” to your fans, haha, cool!! I love you too~

About 2 weeks ago, I went to Korea with my mum for trip. You are everywhere there!! I saw your posters and paper figure stands in YongPyong Resort; cups, stickers and schedule books having your photos printed on them in some stalls in Lotte World and on the street of Seoul!! Really happy to see you are so popular there~ ^.^ I enjoy the travel, not just because of you, of course….. but it is partly the reason, haha~ XDDD But I am not accustomed to the Korean cuisine~ The kimchi is really too spicy for me~ Though, I love the fresh air and the cool weather there~ It is too hot in summer in Hong Kong!!

This letter is to send my love and support to you, and persuade you to come to Hong Kong more often, hahha~~ How are you getting on these days? Work hard but keep healthy and happy, Jiwoo~ Support you always, by your side all the time~~ ^3^

Thanks for reading this long "love letter"~

Best Wishes,
                                                                                         Chun Ying
p.s. your movie “Yeonriji” is being shown in Hong Kong, I’ll see it~ =)
p.p.s. I fail to send to your email =.='', anyway glad to send my blessing here =P

댓글 '3'

Lai Chun Ying

2006.07.14 00:26:09

I'm sorry to see that your movie is not being shown anymore... @_@'' embarrassed......
Anyway, I promise I'll see it as long as the vcd is released~ =P
Take care~ ^^

jas

2006.07.14 06:08:10

hi chun ying, welcome to the board, there is jiwoo's website in chinese, jiwoolove, if I'm not mistaken and CJWFC which news on jiwoo is more reliable and conducted by KK and her gang (one of jiwoo hardworking fans)

hope to see you more often here

Lai Chun Ying

2006.07.15 01:12:04

hi jas~~ thx for sharing the websites~ and do u know that "foreverjiwoo" is a good HK website?
I'll be always here~ =P
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2211 I wish richard 2006-08-26 3749
2210 ジウ姫、最高!! chimori 2006-08-06 4475
2209 Timeless Beauty Award 수상 축하합니다. mako 2006-08-02 3628
2208 あなたがいるだけでファンは幸せ! chimori 2006-07-16 4138
2207 최근의「연리지」의 유저 리뷰입니다 kyosan 2006-07-15 3743
» trying to send love and care to you from Hong Kong =). [3] laichunying 2006-07-13 5031
2205 An Open Lettern. [2] jas 2006-06-26 19376
2204 우리 가족들의 사랑의 축하 인사가 가득하기를 바랍니다. [308] 운영자 현주 2006-06-05 38934
2203 지우언니 혹시 기억나세여? 추억 2006-06-15 3495
2202 To my beloved Ji Woo......Fans From Malaysia. [2] fifie 2006-06-14 5778
2201 something to read about!!!! lani 2006-06-11 5236
2200 Hi [4] Quynh Anh 2006-04-29 19425